whoa déjà vu! Its time for a tournament
*this tournament is cancelled (again) due to lack of people taking part :(*
Hey WRA! im back for again to open up the opportunity of a Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 tournament again.
Now you’re most likely thinking; “why start this again if nobody wanted to last time”, well the answer is simply that i wanted to try again at it all, plus im sure there have been some new additions to the WRA community since last time.
So then like last time its for the Xbox360 (sorry ps3 owners, if you want a tournament somebody else will need to host it), and ive tweaked the rules a little bit:
- Like last time no Diedara (unless he is used as a support character), im sorry but the fact you can just spam explosives at people is annoying.
- No glitching!
- All charaters are allowed (except Diedara)
- Its going to be a Team Battle
- You can change the characters you use after every match.
- If an opponent ‘disconnects’ (rage quits) you are automatically declared the winner of the match.
- Winner of the tournament: You wont win much, just boasting rights on WRA 😛
The tournament may take up to 2 days depending on how many people participate. How it will work is that i’ll be in change of who is against each other (dont worry it wont be biased, i’ll pick names from a hat), once you have finished your match, send a message to my gamertag, saying you won, and then wait for my reply about who you will be facing next (bare in mind the reply could take a short amount of time since im participating aswell, so i could be in a game).
Now for the date i was thinking the 26th of February at 18:00 UK time. (13:oo Eastern, 12:00 Central, 11:00 Mountain, 10:00 Pacific). If this time is not good for you then, tell me and i’ll see what i can do about altering it.
Right thats it from me for now. Hope this goes ahead this time because i think it would be really fun for us all to do. Thanks for reading folks!
*forgot to say that if you do not want to post your gamertag in the comments section just add me (OMFG its Dean) directly on the xbox (make sure you mention that you’re adding me for the tournament so i know whether or not to accept*